Here is an easy and delicious healthy side dish for your thanksgiving line up!
1 Sweet Potato
1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
1/2 Apple (chopped)
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1 tbsp Cashew or Almond Butter
2 tsp Hemp Seed
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Pierce sweet potato a few times all over with a fork & put in the oven.
3. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until cooked through.
4. While it cooks, heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
5. Add coconut oil, then the apple and cinnamon and sauté... stir often/ until softened, about 8 to 10 minutes.